R'N'R Radio Playlist fer August 30th 2006

Artist
Song
Album
Al Vance
Every Woman I Know
Crazy 'Bout an Automobile (V/A)
the Untamed Youth
Hot Lips Baby
Major Chaos
the Husbands
Pretty Lil Baby
There's Nothing I'd Like More Than to See You Dead
Barbecue Bob & the Spareribs
Lookin' For a Girl
Snack Time! 7"
the Beat Merchants
Pretty Face
Rhythm & Beat (V/A)
Eddie Cochran
My Way
Somethin' Else
the Redcaps
Funny Things
That Driving Beat vol. 2 (V/A)
Ronnie Molleen
Rockyn' Up
Wild & Frantic (V/A)
the Fabulous Itchies
Itchie Stomp
Here Come/Itchies a Go-Go
the Fe Fi Fo Fums
I Can't Stop Shaking
Shake All Night!
Danny Zella & his Zell Rocks
Black Sax
Too Much Goin' On (V/A)
the Woggles
Push
Get Tough!
the Danish Sharks
Long Tall Sally
Ready, Steady, Complete 1963-1965
H-Bomb Ferguson
I Love My Baby
Rhythm & Blues Goes Rock'N'Roll vol. 2 box (V/A)
Surfers de los Campeones
Checkered Flag
Mas Rock and Roll (V/A)
the Malibus
Humpty Dumpty Was Making Out
Mondo Frat Dance Bash A Go-Go (V/A)
the Delmonas
Twist & Shout
Dangerous Charms
Mac Curtis
If I Had Me a Woman
Rockabilly Uprising
the Corvets
Please Don't Go
Cry of Atlantis (V/A)
Jackie & the Cedrics
Justine
Scalping Party 7"
the Mighty Moguls
Umba-Bop-A-Jumba
Rompin' Stompin' Twistin' Bakas-ville! 7"
the Dee Rangers
Dirty Robber
Backs to the Past, Bollocks to the Future

No comments: