R'N'R Radio Playlist fer December 6th 2006

Artist
Song
Album
the Ugly Beats
I'm the One
Bring On the Beats!
Buster Brown
Sugar Babe
7"
Impala
Another Day, Another Man
Square Jungle
Eddie Bond & the Stompers
Slip, Slip, Slippin' In
7"
the Unusuals
I'm Walkin' Babe
Northwest Battle of the Bands vol. 3: I'm Walkin' Babe! (V/A)
the Contours
Can You Jerk Like Me
7"
the Greenhornes
No More
Gun For You
the Flintales
D-Rail
Las Vegas Grind vol. 3 (V/A)
Question Mark & the Mysterians
"8" Teen
the Best of...
the Four Hollidays
Grandma Bird
Shakin' Fit (V/A)
the Makers
Shout On, My Brothers
Shout On!
the Alarm Clocks
Louie Louie
Yeah!
the Neanderthals
I Go Ape
the Modern Stone-Age Family
Cat
Hit the Road Jack
Thai Beat A Go-Go vol. 1 (V/A)
the Deltas
Where Did You Stay Last Night
Tuffer Than Tuff
Charles Sheffield
I Would Be a Sinner
the Best of Excello Records (V/A)
the Hate Bombs
Like It That Way
Here Comes Treble
the Olympics
Well!
Fabulous Flips vol. 2 (V/A)
Johnny Lane
Rocking on the Dragstrip
Hot Rod Rumble (V/A)
the Twinkle Arrows
Engine Stop
California Sun (V/A)
the Sonics
Psycho
Northwest Battle of the Bands vol. 3: I'm Walkin' Babe! (V/A)
the Black Lips
Five & Ten
Party at Rob's House 7"

No comments: